9.26.2006

Organic Play Dough

I was looking for organic play dough and I came across this. I also found a simple recipe so I think I will do what my mom did and make it myself.
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups water with several drops of food coloring added
4 teaspoons cream of tartar

Mix ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and turn dough onto a plate to cool. Store in a covered container or plastic bag.


link- lala natural

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP