11.14.2006

Cuckoo Cuckoo


We just moved into the coolest mid century modern home this week and one of the rooms is sunken with a huge stone fireplace. It feels alot like a lodge or a pub in that room so we plan to go with it. We are going to rip up the carpet and install a dark Durapalm floor. We have our eye on a cool pool table and we have some great sofas that we will redo. In keeping with that tacky lodgey feel, I want to hang a moose head and cookcoo clock but not a real moose head- something more Picasso like. I still want them to feel mid-modern and I think this clock seems to really fill that need, but for $598.00 I know I can do better. After snooping around the net I found this site for kits but I think if I put more into it I should come up with the right movement for just a few bucks. I am going to have so much fun shopping for the bird too!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP