12.20.2006

Glassy Baby

My husband and I have struggled all season with alternative Christmas decorating ideas. We have settled with using one of those outdoor trees, adding fuzzy yarn and large ornaments for a sparse and hopefully a modern tree. We decided that we are going to create out decor every year so that it has part of us in it. Sounds hokey I know, but we are sssooo not into Christmas but since we now have a crumbcatcher, we have to show her the spirit of Christmas. I wish I would have spotted this last month, I would have made one for our alternative tree. Maybe next year....

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP