12.20.2006

Glassy Baby

My husband and I have struggled all season with alternative Christmas decorating ideas. We have settled with using one of those outdoor trees, adding fuzzy yarn and large ornaments for a sparse and hopefully a modern tree. We decided that we are going to create out decor every year so that it has part of us in it. Sounds hokey I know, but we are sssooo not into Christmas but since we now have a crumbcatcher, we have to show her the spirit of Christmas. I wish I would have spotted this last month, I would have made one for our alternative tree. Maybe next year....

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP