1.16.2007

Ooooo I have avacado's in my hair!

I have an avocado tree in my yard and I've been trying to figure out what to do with so many avocados. You can only eat them so many ways. (I thought I had heard of an avocado chocolate cake once but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone knows please pass it on to me.) Anywho- I found a couple of recipes to help out with frizzy hair and for a nice face scrub. Both could be very helpful this time of year during the cold and dry winter.




Anti Frizz Avocado Hair Mask
1/2 an Avocado
2 tbs Natural yoghurt
1 tbs Olive oil
10 drops of Jojoba oil
Mash the avocado into the oils and yoghurt to form a creamy paste.
Massage into the hair and leave it in for 10 mins then rinse thoroughly.

Avocado Silk Scrub
1 1/2 tbs of Basic scrub mix (see recipe)
1 tsp Mashed avocado
1 tsp of Fresh cream


This recipe is perfect for mature skin, the Avocado nourishes and leaves the skin feeling soft and glowing.

Mix together to form a paste and apply to a damp face in a gentle circular motion.

This recipe will last 1-2 days in a fridge.

This recipe makes enough mix for a facial.
Increase the quantity of the ingredients to create enough for a full body scrub.
































via- craftbits

2 comments:

Unknown 10:32 PM  

If you need to get rid of some avacado's my family can use them, as hard times have come. Thanks yarlac@gmail.com

Erika 7:48 AM  

Sorry Yarlac- the tree is not producing right now because its winter.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP