2.01.2007

Not Your Average Trash to Treasure

In case you have not noticed yet, I am a furniture junkie. I love modern designs. Clean lines with organic materials are my favorites. I also have a thing for turning trash into beautiful one of a kind pieces. Giving new life to items that have been discarded. In my ideal home I envision the 2 styles living together in harmony.
Last week I was snooping around Craigslist just for the fun of it. I was looking at the free stuff to see what people were desperate to get rid of and I came across a sofa that looked exactly like the first one picture below and I immediately thought of the white one that is picture right after it. With the help of an upholstery shop or even by taking an evening class for just a few bucks you could totally custom reupholstered some junkie furniture in a more non-traditional way to have your own one of a kind style. How very modern...





Click on each picture to go directly to their sites.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP