2.01.2007

Not Your Average Trash to Treasure

In case you have not noticed yet, I am a furniture junkie. I love modern designs. Clean lines with organic materials are my favorites. I also have a thing for turning trash into beautiful one of a kind pieces. Giving new life to items that have been discarded. In my ideal home I envision the 2 styles living together in harmony.
Last week I was snooping around Craigslist just for the fun of it. I was looking at the free stuff to see what people were desperate to get rid of and I came across a sofa that looked exactly like the first one picture below and I immediately thought of the white one that is picture right after it. With the help of an upholstery shop or even by taking an evening class for just a few bucks you could totally custom reupholstered some junkie furniture in a more non-traditional way to have your own one of a kind style. How very modern...





Click on each picture to go directly to their sites.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP