7.30.2007

Knitting Can Be So Cool

Because everything tastes better wrapped in bacon...even people!



I just love some of the brilliant ideas that knitters come up with! I really wish I knew how to knit and/or crochet.
Quote from the dolls artist- "This is definitely not my first knit, but its my first post on craftster. My friend asked for a knitted version of himself that he could cuddle with. He was mostly kidding, but I love an excuse to knit so I found the most embarrassing picture of him I could and re-created it. I think it's hilarious, but for the record, he's putting stuff on his inner legs to prevent chafing when he skimboards, not touching himself inappropriately. Oh, and I'm going to finish decorating the shorts later."

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP