8.29.2007

Hoodie Scarf


I'm a Libra so the fact that autumn is just around the corner excites me a bit. I love all of the super luxe fall gear thats popping up this year like this cashmere hoodie scarf. However, at $245 a pop, I think I can whip up one of my own. It is just a big tube after all, plus they even added the dimensions for me. Length: 22.5in, width: 13.25in. Just add a seam allowance. I happen to have this super soft jersey fabric that I picked up for a steal last month that will be perfect!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP