9.27.2007

chapeau à fourrure


I really think these hats are fantastic! In my party girl days I had quite a few furry hats to get through winter. In present day, one of my favorite gifts for my baby was a big furry pink cap for her. You could totally DIY this for yourself or as a gift by simply following a pattern but exchange the fabric for fur. To get that "nappy" look to it, spray it with hairspray and then twist it with your fingers like you would with your own hair.
One thing that I do want to add to this is the way that this Etsy seller had so much fun with the photos and made it look like an avant garde fashion photo shot. I think that Etsy gets soooo much attention and I am always excited to see sellers take it serious and use their resources by hiring/hitting up a friend to take some great photos.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP