10.23.2007

Free Child Labor




I want a collage of abstract art for a wall in my living room that seems to be calling for it. But I have no artistic ability. Scratch that- I have no original artistic ability. I am pretty good at duplicating art when I want to. (see below)
Since we are confined to the indoors for a few days due to the smoke in the air from the world coming to an end here in So Cal, I decided to put my little Salamander to work and see if she could create some abstract art for said wall. I think she is doing a fantastic job! What do you think?


This is the original by Shino Arihara.

This is my duplicate. It's not too bad right?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP