10.23.2007

Free Child Labor




I want a collage of abstract art for a wall in my living room that seems to be calling for it. But I have no artistic ability. Scratch that- I have no original artistic ability. I am pretty good at duplicating art when I want to. (see below)
Since we are confined to the indoors for a few days due to the smoke in the air from the world coming to an end here in So Cal, I decided to put my little Salamander to work and see if she could create some abstract art for said wall. I think she is doing a fantastic job! What do you think?


This is the original by Shino Arihara.

This is my duplicate. It's not too bad right?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP