11.06.2007

Great Table Scapes





I absolutely love this table scape! I think this is what I will do for my Thanksgiving table along with this one for the kiddy table. Here is where you can get the fawn nodders.
The candle holders are $1,229.00! Isn't that crazy? I think I can scavenge a few sticks and paint then white for the same effect.


I'm not certain where to find the little trees and farm animals but I'll bet you they have something similar at Michaels Craft Store.
Update- I just figured out that they are Woody Click!


I just found these sweet little sets at GummyLump. Thats might just be perfect for my kiddy table! And this site is so fantastic! Its in Dutch or German but it is so inspiring!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP