11.08.2007

Super Sweet Dollhouse


I am so in love with this dollhouse designed by Designers go Playground! I really like the use of the different colored fabrics used in different ways for seating and the roof and even in the inside details. Also, the fact that they added seating just blows me away! Now mom and/or grandma can sit comfortably whilst entertaining the little crumbcatchers. I think this is sssoooo DIY-able. You could even start by using those white cubbies that you see everywhere. Has anyone seen that fabric online anywhere?


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP