1.29.2008

Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food


I bought this book at Christmas time for myself and then promptly forgot about it until yesterday, when I got hungry. (btw- has anyone ever bought a cookbook simply because they were hungry?) I read it from cover to cover and wrote out my shopping list, and went to the market this morning. I can't wait to try these recipes, only because we have been so bored with our usual menu lately and my little Salamander is starting to get a bit too picky for our standards. Plus, get this- there is a recipe in there for CHOCOLATE AVOCADO CAKE!!! (I have an avocado tree)

Deceptively Delicious

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP