1.29.2008

Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food


I bought this book at Christmas time for myself and then promptly forgot about it until yesterday, when I got hungry. (btw- has anyone ever bought a cookbook simply because they were hungry?) I read it from cover to cover and wrote out my shopping list, and went to the market this morning. I can't wait to try these recipes, only because we have been so bored with our usual menu lately and my little Salamander is starting to get a bit too picky for our standards. Plus, get this- there is a recipe in there for CHOCOLATE AVOCADO CAKE!!! (I have an avocado tree)

Deceptively Delicious

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP