1.18.2008

An old, tired looking dog wandered into the yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.
He followed me into the house, down the hall and fell asleep in a corner.
An hour later, he went to the door and I let him out.
The next day, he was back. He resumed his position in the hall and slept for an hour. This continued for several weeks.
Curious, I pinned a note to his collar that said, "Every afternoon, your dog comes to my house for a nap."
The next day, he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar. It said, "He lives in a home with ten children. He's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?!"

3 comments:

lsaspacey 9:47 AM  

Hilarious! I want a visiting dog too. Free, no hassle, but he at least has to stay awake for 15 minutes of cuddling.

April 3:48 PM  

really?? that's hilarious! smart dog. and nice of you to let him rest.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP