1.19.2008

What do you think of when I say "Wiener Bag"?


I have always been a fan of the wiener dog. I inherited a wire haired dachshund several years ago. We spent a few years together working at my grooming shop all day and then snuggling on the sofa in front of Sex And The City. I later passed him onto a boy that he fell in love with (btw- i have always felt that animals pick their people) My little Adam is now the happiest he has ever been and spoiled even more than I could ever have done, and I was a sap when it comes to puppy love!
So what does any of that have to do with this bag? Nothing, except that its a wiener dog and I think I could design and make my own by making a template and using some of the tons of vinyl that I have lying around. Or maybe even some old leather from a jacket or a skirt that I am no longer graced with the ability to fit into. And you know what? You bag doesn't have to be a wiener dog. you could make one out of your favorite breed. Have fun with it!
http://www.bijzondermooi.nl/shop/Dachshund-bag-brown-p-75.html

btw- I am now posting my links in this manor only because some douche bag used a link back site and found me and claimed copyright infringement on his ugly cardboard thing. But I'm not bitter.
So I'm so very sorry to put you out but for now you'll just have to copy and paste most url's.
Thank you.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP