2.25.2008

Now With More Tutorials


Today I am working on changing my Wists Widget that you see in the side bar. Instead of just featuring things that appeal to me, it will now all be craft tutorials. I am also going to add a separate widget for craft ideas that are specifically for children as well. My little Salamander is now 2 1/2 and we just put together our craft cart for her so I am on the hunt for easy craft ideas. If anyone knows of a great tutorial that they want added to either category leave a comment for me.

2 comments:

SkiptomyLou 12:51 PM  

Hey Erika I have some kids crafts on my blog www.skiptomylou.wordpress.com
On the right side you will see a list of pages, just click on crafts and activities. I hope you enjoy!
Cindy

amy turn sharp 12:46 PM  

check out my recycled DWR catalog stuff?

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP