2.25.2008

Now With More Tutorials


Today I am working on changing my Wists Widget that you see in the side bar. Instead of just featuring things that appeal to me, it will now all be craft tutorials. I am also going to add a separate widget for craft ideas that are specifically for children as well. My little Salamander is now 2 1/2 and we just put together our craft cart for her so I am on the hunt for easy craft ideas. If anyone knows of a great tutorial that they want added to either category leave a comment for me.

2 comments:

Cindy 12:51 PM  

Hey Erika I have some kids crafts on my blog www.skiptomylou.wordpress.com
On the right side you will see a list of pages, just click on crafts and activities. I hope you enjoy!
Cindy

amy t sharp 12:46 PM  

check out my recycled DWR catalog stuff?

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP