2.06.2008

Sanity Breakfast Chardonnay



ZGallerie is now selling skull wine bottles. The silly part is that you can buy them empty for $32.95 or full for $65.00! My first thought was -why the heck wouldn't you just print off your own skull picture and glue it on your own dang empty bottle? Or better yet- stick it on some 2 Buck Chuck! Anyone one with a brain can figure out how to use their computer and printer to make such a label. Then today I found this great little site (thanks to JCaroline) It allows you to make your own wine labels for free!


So now us folks with only half a brain can make own own skully vino. (but I like the one posted on her blog better now)


Also at JCaroline is a fantastic tutorial for making these great fabric bins. I have been searching and searching for such a tute so that I can make replacement boxes for my kids toy storage thingy.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP