2.26.2008

Tiny Terrariums

My step son is in town so we have been discussing terrariums and living walls alot lately. He lives in Chicago where it is freezing. He and his friends just rented a retail space and are going to do some sort of art installation using plants. I think they are getting Spring fever. The details are a bit vague since he is 20 and doesn't seem to give up much information or articulate well to me but when I saw this terrarium ornament I thought of him. They are so sweet..... I would love to see a huge tree with these hanging from it. Meanwhile- I also thought it would be a fun project to do with my tot this Spring.
click here for the full article.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP