2.05.2008

Who's Your Match?


Fox L.A. has an interesting little quiz up on their site that helps you match a candidate to what issues are important to you. I found it a bit flawed in the fact that they just give you a vague description of each question. But what I did find interesting is at the end you get to see the candidates answer to the questions. They were wrong about who they chose for me but after reading all the answers it cleared up the fact that I was right about who I wanted. (and I'll never tell you who;p)
Click here for the Fox site, and the "Who's You Match" button is right in the middle of the page.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP