3.12.2008



"Primitive, handmade kitchen chairs – circa 1900 - have been reworked and woven with recycled men's ties." by Alabama Chanin
I have a concrete pad in the corner of my back yard that once held a shed. There are many things that I can do with it....a jacuzzi is on top of my list but since we rent and have no idea if we will stay here for a year or 10 years we hesitate to get one, and likewise with a greenhouse. So here is my thought- I have my friends diningroom set sitting in my garage. I have been trying to sell it for them but with no luck. Do you see where this is going? I could get a bunch of old ties and do what Alabama Chanin did to the above chairs and also cut a hole in the table and add a big rectangular umbrella and make a gypsy style outdoor diningroom! I wonder if Mr. Hubby will go for it?

http://www.alabamachaninstore.com/Store/StoreBlock24.htm

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP