4.23.2008

Carrie Basket Review

A reader emailed me today to say that they were debating on purchasing the Carrie basket and wanted my review on it. So here it is- I love it!
I think it adds that unique vintage-ish and still modern feel that I love so much. My other alternative was wicker and I'm just not a wicker kinda gal. The white looks great with my blueberry bike too. It also holds a gob of stuff. I think it might be a bit larger than your average bike basket.
Once you install the super easy bracket, the basket pops on and off in a second. The idea behind the basket is that you can flip it over and use it as a table during a picnic. I have not done that yet but I'm so sure that I will soon.

Notice the WeeRide Kangaroo Child Bike Seat too. I love that soooooo much. We purchased it right before Sophie turned 1 and this is her at 2 1/2. She still fits in it and probably will for another year. I cannot imagine putting her on the back. The weight is so well balanced with her there and she can see everything, and we can talk to each other and sing while riding. And she can ring the bell and shout "WHOO HOO!" and wave hi to everyone along the way, even the homeless guys smoking pot in the park. Good times....


I am totally embarrassed about the Easyrider seat. tee hee. I just wanted to be comfortable. I swear my butt isn't big at all!
Carrie Basket
WeeRide Kangaroo Child Bike Seat

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP