5.02.2008

Crazy Vintage Ads


My neighbor and I were trying to figure out what was going to be the equivalent of these absurd ads by the time our kids are adults. My answer was all of the plastics that we shove in our babies mouths. Our kids will say "can you believe our parents did that to us?" Just like I say "can you believe my parents were both smoking in the delivery room and then my mom just held me on her lap when we were in the car?" What will your kids say?


TAPEWORMS?!?!

Did they really open beer cans this way? I really don't see a difference between the 2 cans?

more here at puppiesandflowers

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP