5.09.2008

Flat Pack Slippers

Found this over at Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion. If you don't know about it- Its a really sweet crafty magazine. They also feature real live artists and crafters that you see online all the time. My mother-in-law sent me a subscription to it and at first I was like wft? This is a paperdoll magazine! This is so Holly Hobbie.... Then I opened it and saw so much more. I really found it to be quite inspiring. I usuaally try to only use my "powers" for mod design but Home Companion fed into my inner crafter.
Back to the slipper. Since we moved our boat I have been trying to get my travel goodies together. The perfect travel pack. I want to be just as comfortable on the road/water as I am at home but I don't want to schlep a huge bag around. These slippers are perfect! They are totally "flat pack" and I can actually make them to fit my humongo feet. (and make matching ones for my Salamander).

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP