6.25.2008

I declare today- A FANCY SCHMANCY DOG DAY!!!!



I just renewed my master certification for pet grooming. I have been a master certified pet groomer for many many years. I left home very early and was emancipated by the young age of 16. Without a car or education I needed to find work to pay the bills. So I worked at Guy Buzzelli's Deli, Wendy's and Greater's Ice Cream before landing a sweet ass job washing filthy mutts (along with squeezing their anal glands). The woman that hired me told me after the first week that she thought I was going to walk out after the first few hours of my start. Game on! I'll show you what I'm all about. I'm not some weak little shit. Just because I only weighed 80 pounds at the time. I'll show you just like I showed everyone else that I'm a grown up and I can do what I want.
I eventually rose to top groomer and when my offer to buy her out was turned down along with my request for a raise, I had no choice but to open my own business. I did so (1 mile away) along with taking the rigorous exams that it took to get my master certification through the N.D.G.A.A. My business soared!
Today I have moved on to many other things, including moving out of my hometown that once housed my very first business. I still keep up on my master certification renewal though. I feel like it is such a part of me that I will never be able to let go.
Why the heck am I telling you this? Dunno. But I thought I would do a day full of dog related items and maybe somehow that gives me the credit to do so. If you have any questions about your best friend, feel free to ask me.

1 comments:

Queen Mommy 2:32 PM  

What are anal glands and do they smell??

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP