6.10.2008

Mason Jar Lights



This was a great little lighting idea that I got to try this weekend. We had some friends over and I needed some soft lighting on the patio. We usually light a fire but it seemed a bit to warm, (plus one of the gals would not appreciate having to wash the smoke out of her hair.) So I made hurricane lamps using my Ball jar stash, sand from my kid's sandbox and tealights. Easy Peesy! I placed 12 of them all over the place and it was perfect!
photo via Pottery Barn ( I suck at photography)

4 comments:

toontz 10:33 AM  

Just found your blog...love it! I just made some of these (did not turn out as nice as those in the photo, though) I might have to do them over now! lol

amy t sharp 10:53 AM  

perfect- love them!!

Bridget B. 1:46 PM  

these are really lovely . . . they make me think of luminaria, but sort of a deep south version . . . I may need to make some!

Anonymous,  8:25 PM  

These are amazing. I love ocean decor and have been thinking of ways to display my beach glass. These are great I can't wait to make them.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP