6.03.2008

Room for change

I was snooping around at West Elm. These 2 rooms jumped out at me for some reason. I love the use of an extra long branch as a curtain rod. I have actually been looking for extra large grommets to make curtains like those for quite some time. I can not find one that are larger than the ones from the fabric store. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find 3" grommets?

The other thing that stood out was the string light. I posted on how to make it last year here.

I love the greenhouse style that this room has. I picture it to be near the entryway of a country cottage with a pond and a couple of Labradors named Deeogee and Fido and a male cat with a big ole nose. I guess the table would have to be higher because their tails would crash into everything...
I just don't know where to begin with this one. I love the feeling that I get when I look at it. This one is from Usona.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  8:19 AM  

my local wal-mart carries 3" grommets

Erika 1:04 PM  

I wish I knew where your local Walmart is... I just ran out to mine as soon as I got your comment but still no luck.

pdxstacey 5:02 PM  

did you check M&Jtrim.com? It's an amazing trim store in the garment district (NY). It's probably worth calling them if you don't see it on their site.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP