6.08.2008

WEN Haircare System

This is my newest favorite hair product! It's a cleansing conditioner called WEN Haircare System.
"WEN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner was created with the perfect balance of herbs and natural ingredients, to not only cleanse your scalp and hair, but to also moisturize and add sheen and body."

It is kinda weird at first, you feel like you are washing your hair with just conditioner, but you hair comes out clean and totally beautiful! I was pretty freaking impressed after my first use. I was trying to grow my hair out and it is now just past the awkward strange but I still really hated it. WEN has changed my feelings and I now cannot wait to have long beautiful locks. I even think I will go back to my natural hair color.
You can purchase WEN directly from their website but that will sign you up for ongoing monthly deliveries, which is what I did and I am totally cool with. You also get lots of freebies that way. Or if you purchase WEN from Amazon by using this link you will throw a few pennies back my way. Thank you for that! (If anyone out there does not know about the Amazon associates program just drop me an email and I will tell you about it.)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP