8.13.2008

I should be a spokes-model for Goodwill

It never fails, I go to Goodwill to drop off a bag of old clothes and walk out with a whole van full of stuff!


Can you believe someone just gave away this beautiful embroidered tablecloth? It makes for a beautiful tea party doesn't it?

Since I was cleaning her room I finally hung her Eeboo Alphabet Cards that I bought about 2 years ago.

$20.00 for this table!

$2-3.00 each on these beautiful books. Fairies, trolls, giants, gnomes and bad faeries. How can you pass them up? I also got a few frames, lots of cardstock and note cards, 3 new shoes for the kid along with some great toys. Dam I love my local Goodwill. I don't think the hipsters (as Amy puts it) know about this one.

2 comments:

lizap 5:23 PM  

I love the tablecloth!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP