8.25.2008

Monster Mash


Donna Wilson's Creatures are so silly and so inspiring. Check this out- I am going back home to Ohio next week to help my sister out with her new twin babies (if they ever arrive!) While we are there my little Salamander will be turning 3 yrs old. We are going to have a party for her there with her cousins. I was thinking that maybe I could whip up a few creatures using my never ending supply of fabric scraps for the gift bags, along with some goodies from Oriental Trading Company) This will also be a great reason to put my Plush-O-Rama book to use!
Also- click here to find a free downlaodable Donna Wilson creature pattern.



Plush-O-Rama


I also plan to make one of these except I will be making my own using the $10.00 kit from the store.

http://www.foodflowerstyle.bigcartel.com/product/balloon-sculpture-kit

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP