9.25.2008

New Print in the Shop!!



This print was inspired by a plaque that my grandmother used to have hanging in her kitchen when I was a kid. You could walk into her house at any time during the day and "order" coffee tea or just a hug from her. It was lost in the chaos after her death and I think about it and her everyday.

This item will be shipped in a protective envelope inside of a box. For international orders please contact me first for exact shipping costs.

Each print was hand screened and will be numbered and signed by me. Each measures approximately 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches. ***Frame not included.***

Owl print is at Avant Garage on Etsy. Also I have added single cards for sale as well.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP