9.25.2008

New Print in the Shop!!



This print was inspired by a plaque that my grandmother used to have hanging in her kitchen when I was a kid. You could walk into her house at any time during the day and "order" coffee tea or just a hug from her. It was lost in the chaos after her death and I think about it and her everyday.

This item will be shipped in a protective envelope inside of a box. For international orders please contact me first for exact shipping costs.

Each print was hand screened and will be numbered and signed by me. Each measures approximately 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches. ***Frame not included.***

Owl print is at Avant Garage on Etsy. Also I have added single cards for sale as well.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP