9.15.2008

Ouchies Mama

Now that my daughter is 3, I think its time for me to get my first aid kit in order. I want to hang something in the kitchen for my mounting supply of Elmo and Hello kitty bandages. I have spent the better part of the morning snooping around for first aid kits that are worthy of being displayed in my modern abode. Here are a few that stand out. (just click photo for links)




Bellow is the Ulf Thomas Solbach First-Aid Box. This one stands out to me because I can actually make something similar using wood that is complimentary to my kitchen. The inner case reminds my of an old school cassette case or perhaps just a simple toiletry bag.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP