9.15.2008

Ouchies Mama

Now that my daughter is 3, I think its time for me to get my first aid kit in order. I want to hang something in the kitchen for my mounting supply of Elmo and Hello kitty bandages. I have spent the better part of the morning snooping around for first aid kits that are worthy of being displayed in my modern abode. Here are a few that stand out. (just click photo for links)




Bellow is the Ulf Thomas Solbach First-Aid Box. This one stands out to me because I can actually make something similar using wood that is complimentary to my kitchen. The inner case reminds my of an old school cassette case or perhaps just a simple toiletry bag.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP