11.11.2008

Countdown to Christmas

I'm starting to really think about my Christmas decor already. I have never ever ever really liked Christmas before, but now that I'm a mom and my little girl is 3 years old Christmas seems to take on a whole new feeling.
I totally want to do an advent calender but Sophie is not really into candy and chocolate so I am trying to figure out how to make a calender that will house little gifties instead.
Here are a few idea that I have found online, do you know of any other ideas? (just click photo for links)



(this one would be super easy to make using felt.)


(another easy-to-make-using-felt one.)

(I think something like this would be nice hanging from a painted branch. Kinda like this picture from West Elm.)

(this one could be made using an old soda crate.)

1 comments:

heidistitches 2:00 PM  

Gardener's Supply Company has some really cute ones for less than $100. I'm an advent calendar junkie!

http://www.gardeners.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Gardeners-Site/default/Link-Product?sku=37-645

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP