11.20.2008

Yalos Alanya's beautiful driftwood art blog.


I know this one looks really bad but they are fetus cookie cutters and I immediately thought that they were-
a: weird enough to share with you and
#2 would be fun cookies for your newly expecting girlfriends.
PossibiliTree
No ordinary spoons- These Spoons from Kenya are hand carved from managed East African hardwoods. The spoons are produced locally in Kirsten Hecktermann’s fathers workshop, and exported throughout the world.


Corkels

1 comments:

Angie 6:30 AM  

Yeah, I've seen the "Eat Us Fetuses" before and they pretty much creep me out, but also make me laugh a little too. Still love checking out your blog! Keep up the good work!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP