11.20.2008

Yalos Alanya's beautiful driftwood art blog.


I know this one looks really bad but they are fetus cookie cutters and I immediately thought that they were-
a: weird enough to share with you and
#2 would be fun cookies for your newly expecting girlfriends.
PossibiliTree
No ordinary spoons- These Spoons from Kenya are hand carved from managed East African hardwoods. The spoons are produced locally in Kirsten Hecktermann’s fathers workshop, and exported throughout the world.


Corkels

1 comments:

Angie 6:30 AM  

Yeah, I've seen the "Eat Us Fetuses" before and they pretty much creep me out, but also make me laugh a little too. Still love checking out your blog! Keep up the good work!

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP