12.05.2008

Oh Charlie


So Old Navy is selling a Charlie Harper Collection. Very cool! I'm a big fan. Charlie Harper was from my home town of Cincinnati Ohio. About 15 years ago, I had a boyfriend whose mother had a cleaning service. She cleaned Charlie Harper's home. I helped her out alot! He was no one to me then. (Sorry Charlie) But shortly before his death Todd Oldham was really doing alot to highlight him and shortly after his death he published a book of his work.Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life. Now Todd Oldham is the creative director for Old Navy who is also BFF's with Amy Sedaris! What a fun little world. So what does any of this mean? Nothing! Except that I have had the privilege of cleaning up Charlie Harper's pubic hairs and now I can clothe my youngin in his digs!





0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP