12.18.2008

Sophie and I decided to make our Christmas gifts for a couple of her friends that live around the corner from us. I don't know if they will appreciate them or not but we had fun in the process.


I was inspired by the robot guys from the Etsy shop Anatomy Of A Skirt. This was my first ever attempt at sewing in a zipper. I found some helpful video how to's over here.
After I finished making the robot box/bag I felt like he needed something inside, like a little guy that represents the inside makings of a robot. I found some great material in my stash. The blue fabric has gears and machine parts all over it. The other fabrics have geometric designs.


I think they are pretty darn cute but man oh man look at that disaster of a sewing room now! I just want to leave the house now and worry about cleaning it up tomorrow.Anyone up for some fajitas and margaritas?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP