12.18.2008

Sophie and I decided to make our Christmas gifts for a couple of her friends that live around the corner from us. I don't know if they will appreciate them or not but we had fun in the process.


I was inspired by the robot guys from the Etsy shop Anatomy Of A Skirt. This was my first ever attempt at sewing in a zipper. I found some helpful video how to's over here.
After I finished making the robot box/bag I felt like he needed something inside, like a little guy that represents the inside makings of a robot. I found some great material in my stash. The blue fabric has gears and machine parts all over it. The other fabrics have geometric designs.


I think they are pretty darn cute but man oh man look at that disaster of a sewing room now! I just want to leave the house now and worry about cleaning it up tomorrow.Anyone up for some fajitas and margaritas?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP