1.30.2009


I love this beautiful color wheel wreath made by Denise of dSharp. A bit late for Christmas but I think this would be lovely in any seasonal color scheme.
I recently did this to a wooden bangle bracelet that I picked up at a thrift store. I wrapped various colors of embroidery thread around it at different lengths. It made a really cool statement piece! I'm also thinking about doing it to some dull napkin rings. (It's a great quiet time waster when your awake in the middle of the night for a few hours while the rest of the house is sound asleep and your house is an open floor plan. )

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP