1.11.2009

Paper Waits

I just purchased www.paperwaits.com Can you believe no one has bought that name yet? I'm not sure what to do with it yet but I was thinking either a) start an online stationary store. (insert small yawn) or #2 start a source for people to buy and sell handmade paper items!!! What do you think? Oooo I like that idea......
Here are some fun paper related sites for your viewing pleasure.



667 free ornaments from Briar Press.

Amy Bennett's oil paintings look like paper dioramas.

Ann Wood's cardboard castle. Amazing!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP