2.04.2009

Billy Buttons

I have always had a green thumb in the midwest but here in California I can't make anything grow. But I try anyway...
Happy Living just introduced me to a really cool flower- Billy Buttons. (Craspedia is their proper name.) Totally mod don't you think? I'm going to go to my local garden center to see if I can find some seeds today. If not I will order some online.
If you have a black thumb you can order dried craspedia here. Also while your there check out the Hanging Amaranthus.


1 comments:

Phoebe 8:06 AM  

Love! I <3 the protea repens, too. I'm not so good with the watering so anything indoors completely dependent on me is out of luck. Which is also why I gave up owning animals except the ones to which I've given birth.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP