2.19.2009


I'm not feeling so good today. Yesterday my big sister Kim happened to be in town so we spent the day together. I haven't seen her in several years. At the end of our lunch, I had some really disturbing dizzy spell that I swear was a mild stroke. I am waaaaay to young for that shit. It felt like my right eye was just spinning round and round. Kim said I was googly eyed for a minute. Then I was dizzy and flush all over for another minute. When I took a drink of water it drooled out of my mouth. That all passed in a few minutes leaving me drained for several hours.
I'm off to the doctor to see if he can figure it out, which I doubt he can. And I'll bet you $100 that fucker makes me take a pregnancy test. He is so concerned with my sex life, the big perv.

3 comments:

Rua 2:00 PM  

Not to minimize (at all!!), but it could be an odd form of migraine. I went to Mayo with similar symptoms, etc. Turned out to be hemiplegic migraines. Good luck with this. Neurological issues are always scary. Big hugs.

toontz 6:31 PM  

My co-worker just got diagnosed with vertigo. Happened out of the blue, too. Glad you are getting it checked out though. Keep us posted.

lsaspacey 10:20 AM  

Take care of yourself. I hope it's nothing.

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP