3.31.2009

Lisa Coris Designs


I am just in awe of the simplistically modern style of Lisa Coris. Definitely give her site a look if you are interested in some ridiculously low cost baubles. She will even take trades!
Lisa says "I live in san francisco; I work as a full-time recruiter (and don’t call me a headhunter please!) for the advertising industry; I’m a third world travel junkie and pick up beads and pendants wherever I go; I believe you can never eat too much chocolate; I love trading my creations for other goodies; and for some inexplicable reason, I enjoy jumping in photos (taking a rest here).
If you need a necklace, photograph, painting, my old stuff or just want to talk about traveling drop me a line."


Lisa Coris Designs

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP