3.31.2009

Lisa Coris Designs


I am just in awe of the simplistically modern style of Lisa Coris. Definitely give her site a look if you are interested in some ridiculously low cost baubles. She will even take trades!
Lisa says "I live in san francisco; I work as a full-time recruiter (and don’t call me a headhunter please!) for the advertising industry; I’m a third world travel junkie and pick up beads and pendants wherever I go; I believe you can never eat too much chocolate; I love trading my creations for other goodies; and for some inexplicable reason, I enjoy jumping in photos (taking a rest here).
If you need a necklace, photograph, painting, my old stuff or just want to talk about traveling drop me a line."


Lisa Coris Designs

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP