3.08.2009

No One Cares What You Had For Breakfast!

This is our moving weekend. I am taking a few minutes to scarf down a bowl of Banana Nut Crunch cereal which is not what it used to be. I'm not a big breakfast eater and when I am it's usually a club sandwich or something more lunchy. Sophie is the same way, she is eating pizza right now.
We have so so so much work to do in so little time. Of all the weekends to need extra time we were robbed an hour by day light savings time (btw- Spring forward).
I am a bit overwhelmed with what to do with all of the stuff that we do not want. I have been trying to sell it but I still have a lot left over. We have several skids of bamboo and coconut palm flooring along with tons of other building supplies, furniture and various other items, even a brand new commercial Wolf Range cooktop! I put in several calls to Habitat For Humanity and a few other local thrift stores but no one seems to be responding. I even started making calls to scrap the stainless steel cooktop. What a shame. The damn thing sells for $5000.00 new and I can't even give it away....

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP