4.28.2009

And End It With A Joke

Once again I find myself with a zillion tabs opened up on my computer, so I am going to dump them all on you.
Let me start with my favorite- I love love love this little costume by Wovenplay. I think I can come up with something similar for my Little Sophie Salamander.




Wood Tree found by Ohdeedoh.

That's right- a Big Lebowski festival! Right here in LA.

5 different diy headbands. I plan to make this one for my youngin.

"Old, cast-off dinnerware is given new life as this Danish designer fills cracks and chips with 24K gold and then embellishes them with hand-made enamel floral transfers that "grow" out of the damage, making what was once flawed a work of reusable art."
This seems like a great way to turn your crappy dishes into works of art!
Horne

I know it's not Christmas time but here is a little techy craft for ya.

Chocolate magnets actually look and act like chocolate!

Giant pencil sharpener pen holder. I love it! I totally love things that have been made into giant form.
Hand blown glass domes by Fabrica.


There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses, the results were pretty interesting:

30% of women think their ass is too fat...
10% of women think their ass is too skinny......

The remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he's a good man, and they wouldn't trade him for the world!

3 comments:

Queen Mommy 6:33 PM  

I love the asses study

jacklyn 8:52 AM  

thanks for the bday wishes. hope your piglet gets better!

Phoebe 7:13 AM  

I love that coat tree! Sophia's daycare class did that with pasta and made necklaces for their moms (or really secure dads).

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP