4.28.2009

And End It With A Joke

Once again I find myself with a zillion tabs opened up on my computer, so I am going to dump them all on you.
Let me start with my favorite- I love love love this little costume by Wovenplay. I think I can come up with something similar for my Little Sophie Salamander.




Wood Tree found by Ohdeedoh.

That's right- a Big Lebowski festival! Right here in LA.

5 different diy headbands. I plan to make this one for my youngin.

"Old, cast-off dinnerware is given new life as this Danish designer fills cracks and chips with 24K gold and then embellishes them with hand-made enamel floral transfers that "grow" out of the damage, making what was once flawed a work of reusable art."
This seems like a great way to turn your crappy dishes into works of art!
Horne

I know it's not Christmas time but here is a little techy craft for ya.

Chocolate magnets actually look and act like chocolate!

Giant pencil sharpener pen holder. I love it! I totally love things that have been made into giant form.
Hand blown glass domes by Fabrica.


There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses, the results were pretty interesting:

30% of women think their ass is too fat...
10% of women think their ass is too skinny......

The remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he's a good man, and they wouldn't trade him for the world!

3 comments:

Queen Mommy 6:33 PM  

I love the asses study

jacklyn 8:52 AM  

thanks for the bday wishes. hope your piglet gets better!

Phoebe 7:13 AM  

I love that coat tree! Sophia's daycare class did that with pasta and made necklaces for their moms (or really secure dads).

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP