4.22.2009

Happy Earth Day

Inside Urban Green

I was going to do a whole post on the various ways to use recycled plastic bottles but after a few minutes of searching, even I got bored with the idea.
Inside Urban Green has a few great ideas, and so does New Soap Old Bottle, and also Fun In The Making.


The thing that has really brightened my day was a speech made by Daniel Handler of Lemony Snicket given at the Cincinnati Library (my home town). I let it play in a different tab (Firefox) while I snooped the internet. I highly recommend it!

Also watch the video "I Don't Know" by Lisa Hannigan.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP