6.23.2009

Banksy Versus Bristol Museum

I know I am a bit behind on this one. I did hear about it last week, but it is not in my country so I just saved the link for a later date. I just watched the videos and as I imaged, I am jealous of you Brits yet again! Lucky (how do you say?) buggers! lol
I just love Banksy's crazy style and the fact that no one seems to have ever met him.



100 works will be shown and this quote of the master himself sums it up perfectly: “This is the first show I’ve ever done where taxpayers’ money is being used to hang my pictures up rather than scrape them off”.
BBC

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP