6.18.2009

Emily Sutton

Amazing textile sculptures by Emily Sutton! Her bio reads-
"Born and raised in the depths of North Yorkshire, I am currently in my final year at Edinburgh College of Art. I have had a lifelong love of drawing, painting and crafting, and enjoy using a combination of all three of these approaches in my current work. I am inspired by the relics of a bygone era and spend many an afternoon immersed in the contents of the Museum of Childhood in Edinburgh.

My work has been exhibited at Godfrey and Watt gallery in Harrogate, and I shall be having a show with Angie Lewin at St. Jude’s gallery, Aylesham at the end of August this year."


Emily Sutton

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP