6.29.2009

A Little Pre Red White And Blue *

Make this doorway puppet theater. I am definitely going to make this one!

Thank you bags by Soma.

Free IPhone app-
"With ColorSnap™, you can discover how coordinating colors and bringing ideas to life is easier than you ever imagined. Find a color you love, snap the photo and receive the matching Sherwin-Williams paint color and coordinating palette. And it’s all FREE!"
DIY Travel Space Kit. And the best part of this one is that I am going to be posting 2 lovely hardcases to my Etsy shop today!
Super cute Pinocchio dress by Lover Dover. (thanks to my sister for showing me this one)

Super sweet parasol by Toast.

*For those of you in countries other than the U.S., this Saturday is our independence day. The colors of our flag are red white and blue.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP