7.02.2009

Phyco

My BFF sent me this link yesterday and asked if she should do this to her bathroom. I said "Hell to the yeah! But we could make that for a whole lot less." Not that $14.99 and $17.99 is a lot but I have issues with things that even I could do. And my original purpose of this blog was to journal about the things that I see people do and how I could make it for myself for less.
So get that free paint made in blood red, Pick up this $2.99 bath mat and go to Homegoods and buy a $3.99 washable shower liner and then reenact the shower scene from Phyco.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP