7.02.2009

Phyco

My BFF sent me this link yesterday and asked if she should do this to her bathroom. I said "Hell to the yeah! But we could make that for a whole lot less." Not that $14.99 and $17.99 is a lot but I have issues with things that even I could do. And my original purpose of this blog was to journal about the things that I see people do and how I could make it for myself for less.
So get that free paint made in blood red, Pick up this $2.99 bath mat and go to Homegoods and buy a $3.99 washable shower liner and then reenact the shower scene from Phyco.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP