7.19.2009

Took a midnight train goin anywhere

Had a delightful little weekend! Well, it's not quite over but I am super sunburned from a day at the beach. Took the girl and drove to the Rivera of the west. Laguna Beach. Nice. I had a choice- either sit in the shade with sunscreen on or bite the bullet and get a burn and hope that it turns into a tan. That seems to be the only way that my white ass gets color and this time of year, living in So Cal you gotta have a tan!
So now I am chillin under the ac in my p.j.'s slathered in aloe trying to decide what I want to do with my future and listening to a cd that Rhianne sent me THANK YOU Rhianne for the yummy chocolate and the beautiful necklace and the cd!!!! I am laughing me arse off at the fact that one of your favorite songs is "Don't Stop Believin". I used to love that song too, WHEN I WAS 10 YRS OLD!!!!! God I'm old.....
Also, my "pay it forwards" will be in the mail soon. Honestly I was planning on getting gifties at the Renegade Craft Fair but that turned out to be a huge disappointment. So now I am scrambling to come up with a better idea.

1 comments:

Rhianne 12:57 AM  

yeay, I'm glad you liked everything :)

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP