8.04.2009

I have typed this first line over and over again about 10 times now. We have some huge changes in the works right now. A bit of history for you- my husband and I started a wholesale distribution of green building materials about 5 years ago. It bloomed and bloomed. This year has been absolutely terrible. No one is building. No one has money for remodels. Banks are not lending and the are calling in the notes for loans that they have already given. We are on the front lines of this whacked economy. Basically, business for us is now in the crapper and we need to move on to something else.
We are going to take this opportunity to relocate out of California. To a small town up north near Seattle and Canada. To raise our child in a safer climate. To see that she gets a better education than California could offer. To get into a boater friendly community. To bring something to a community that might otherwise be lacking.
I have begun the arduous task of selling off all of our possessions. I have lots of Craigslist ads, (check here for links to the ads). I am adding stuff to my Etsy stores daily and discounting them soon there after. Check in often here and here.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP