10.27.2009

One of my biggest fears about having a daughter is the fact that at least once in our lives I will be forced to take her to one of those paint your own pottery shops. Where I will be forced to pick out an over priced piece of ceramic and then have the privilege of paying out the wazoo to decorate it myself. I will more than likely sit frozen with a brush in hand trying to figure out what to paint on my piece. Flowers? Hearts? Words? Nope. I'm going this route! Bloody fingerprints! Thank you for the idea Circa Ceramics.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP