11.08.2009

I just finished pillaging Apartment Therapy. Check out these great finds.
Philippe Starck kitchens for Warendorf. I love the bookshelves that surround the cabinets.


Beautiful water cooler by Aquaovo.

Fill line tub decals. Totally cute idea.
Great lamp from the Supon house tour. I actually still have hundreds of the edge banding strips that I need to do something with.
Fantastic diy Christmas card idea!


And end it all with the trailer for "The Fantastic Mr. Fox". I had forgotten how giddy I was when I saw this trailer last month.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP